SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 16, 2009

September 11, 2001

Assalammualaikum...


Yeah, i know...
This attack took place 8 years ago.
After that Afghanistan was attacked as Osama bin Laden, the leader of Al-Qaeda was staying there.
Osama bin Laden was accused as the one of behind the WTC attack.
And after 8 years (now), only I am talking about it?
Where had I been in the past 8 years?
I had my PMR exam, my SPM exam, my A level exam, and only realised now about the plot behind the attack.
Thanks to my lecturer, Mr A.

I watched a dvd, titled "Loose Change 2nd edition" and although before this I've heard some rumours saying that the attack is not actually an attack after all but merely a plan by the US Government to get things to their advantage.

But in this documentary, all proofs showed that Al-Qaeda was not behind the attack.
WTC building had actually collapsed because it was exploded from the inside, the kind of explosion when a building is no more in use, and is going to be demolished.

Post a Comment