SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Words of Thoughts

While you SCREAM at your woman, there's a man wishing he could talk softly to her ear... While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND and INSULT her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how wonderful she is. While you HURT your woman, there's a man wishing he could love her openly. While you make your woman CRY, there's a man stealing smiles from her. 

I started my post today with the status I found in Facebook in support of stopping domestic violence. I don't know why, but I like this statement. Even if it may not help in stopping domestic violence (I really don't think those wife beaters read this kind of statements and repented) but it brightened my jolly good mood. I think I like it because it has got something to do with appreciation. I hv been having slight problem with appreciation lately.

I woke up early today (Friday 20th May), and started my day in not a so bright mood. Barely eat breakfast, and I drove to IMU. And wow, the parking area was very very empty! I get to choose my favourite parking space and as I walk to the library, my mood went from dull to a jolly-good one. I reached the library smiling to myself and to almost everyone.

The exam started off with OBA, which I think is the easiest paper of that day, compared to the other 3 where I believed I didn't do well. = (

After the exam, I went for a free lunch with Diana, haha thanks Diana! I saved like RM4 for my lunch. After zuhur prayer and fetching my brother, I went to Immigration Dept to renew my passport. My, their service was very good, and fast too! The officers were friendly, totally unlike other government services who treated you as if you owe them your life, and I left the dept less than 2 hrs later with my new passport! =)

Then I went to Mines Shopping Fair to buy a new pair of specs as I broke my old one = (
And then I realised, we only know something is good when we lose them.
Ok, I think I will want to write a separate post on this.

And at night, my mood was made even brighter by chatting with my INTEC housemate in Manchester! Fatin had just finished her first year of Architecture and she's coming back to Malaysia in mid June! And we catched up with each other on a lot of stuff. My, I really miss her. And those time we spent in INTEC. It was so fun, and protected at that time. Life was restricted then, but hey that makes life easier! We don't have to judge what's good and what's wrong. Hahaha...
I also get to disturb my senior in Cardiff for a while. But only or a while, he's sitting for his exam and I know better not to distract ppl studying hard.

=)

-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com



Post a Comment