SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 12, 2011

Can You Believe THAT?

Assalammualaikum.

Did I tell you abt my pre-departure briefing in Putrajaya? Yep!
Did I say I got my allowance that day? Yep!
And come let me tell you another thing, yesterday I received an email from the person in charge of our allowance.
They OVERPAID us RM430!

So now, we either hv to return the money to Putrajaya Bank Islam or they will be waiting for us at our check-in counters in the airport.
Well, I did my own calculation after receiving the allowance, but since they gave us allowance in Euro and GBP, and I am vry bad in converting currencies so I thought I calculated wrongly.
And now I hv to re-do my budget.

Wanna get angry, can't. Bcos the RM is not mine in the 1st place for me to get it.
But, how could they be so careless? =.="

Anyway, this is not the only thing that happened.
A lot of other things happened too, and a lot of them are the consequences of this allowance thingy while all of them are the side-effects of me having to fly off soon.
What a pre-departure test for me to go thru.


-Because life is a test-


-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

Post a Comment