SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Welcome to Facebook! Uh?

Assalammualaikum.

Oh yes, i've juz set up my facebook account today.
My initial reason was to grab some of the pics my seniors took during the camp but i ended getting engrossed with it. (or is it just because it is something new to me?)

Anyway, i spent quite a lot of time on facebook today, something i can say i am sad with it but can help it.

Perhaps this is just a thing i'm crazy abt for now, i'm pretty sure this craze will subside as i get myself busier with more important things (like studying and getting to know more things abt the world).

3 comments :

  1. haha.saye pon bru bwt fesbuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh.been expecting u to hv fb soo long ago~~well now u;re on fb, i'll see u around fbooking sumore..hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...
    peer influence btul...
    dont forget to read my blog gak ek..
    =P

    ReplyDelete