Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Little Bit More Than 2 Months Ago

Assalammualaikum wrt.

I've been here for more than 2 months now. How time rockets, didn't it?
Having said that however, honestly I do sometimes feel the time is passing extra slow, perhaps because my life was really "around the clock" back in Malaysia but here since I have only myself to think of, I get quite bored.

But anyway, more than 2 months ago too, I posted two boxes to England.
One was addressed to Fatin's hse in Manchester, and was sent via PosLaju. Don't ask me how much did I pay for it, it was a lot, awful lot.
The second box was posted to K Aniisah's hse in Preston, and was sent via surface mail.
So of course, the first one reached first. It reached even before I reached England while the second one took about two months.

On the day of my departure, I took quite a lot of photos with my newly bought camera (I bought a new camera few weeks before).
And to my agony, I realised that I did not keep the charger with me, instead I put it into the box I posted.

And to make matters worse, even though I thought I put it into the PosLaju box, I've actually put it into the surface mail box.
So that explains...although I have my camera for the last two months, I can't use it, neither can I extract the photos in it because the cable was also sent via surface mail and my memory card reader just refused to detect the memory card.

And so, when I finally got my second box last week, I charged my camera and the next day, brought it for my bowling outing with friends.
And when I view the photos, there was clearly a big "gap" in my activities; from the pictures in the airport straight to the pictures in the bowling centre.
It was as if I laid dormant in between those two occasions.

So, here are the pictures in the airport!

Both Ain and Diana turned up for my departure in KLIA! And all of my "clan" as well

Brothers and Sisters

And the whole "clan" followed me until they can see me no more...

And these are the ones during bowling :)
I spent £4.95 for a game of bowl!

Last Sunday I experienced my first day-light saving.
When my uncle first told me about the saving a month ago, I did not fully understand.
And last week when my friends started talking about it that I paid attention to understand what the saving is all about.
Apparently the whole UK (and Eire too is it?) turned their clocks an hour backward on Oct 30th.
This is to "make" the sun rise at 5am instead of 6am and the sun to set at 5.30pm instead of 6.30pm.
Funny isn't it?
Anyway, that gave me 25 hours of Sunday.
But it will also give me only 23 hours of whatever day the day-light saving ends in March.

It's 12.43am and I am not finished with my learning issues.
I am still considering whether I should fast tomorrow.

'til then,

-Because life is a test-


No comments:

Post a Comment