SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 10, 2013

Post GE-13, Pre Exam.

Assalammualaikum wrt wbt.

Oh well, the GE 13 has passed.
LOADS of things are in my mind re the GE, but let's keep it in there for now.

I've changed my layout again. This is not the end result.
I've just decided to republish previous posts because I feel bad for keeping my blog "Under Construction" for too long.

I have my Progress Test next Monday, I will continue working on this blog after that.

Dh la, jom study!
:D

-Because life is a test-




-AkMaR- http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

2 comments :

  1. looking forward to hearing you ever interesting opinions on GE13 overall. Ever thought of entering politics yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. i will make sure i write about it then!

    Entering politics?
    Well, i wouldn't say NO right away but I don't think I will. It's too much work and dedication and commitment for a girl/woman.
    I admire Nurul Izzah though. But on the nights of her ceramahs, I wonder...where are her children? It must be very hard for her and children, with her political career taking most of her time :)

    I'm a bit conservative in that sense I think, family comes first. Plus, there are loads of other ways to contribute back to the society :D

    ReplyDelete