SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Tweaked My Layout (Again)

Assalammualaikum.

Amalie Blog Template

Barely two weeks, and I have changed my blog layout again.
I dislike Carolina because it doesnt display all my posts in a page. It displays only the most recent post, and the rest are in grids.

Grids like these

I am also dissatisfied with the [Read More] fuction.
I don't like that function, it requires effort for readers to read my blog.
I'd rather read a blog which displays the whole post and I can read by scrolling down, and then able to read the next post.

For this Amalie template, I am still finding out how to remove this post footer.
It looked weird, the image in the background must have expired - hence it shows the triangle warning instead.

Getting rid of this footer soon

Still looking for ways to remove them and hope I will be satisfied with the outcome!

-Because life is a test-


-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

2 comments :

  1. I love to change my blog's template too, just because I got bored easily tehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaahahaha. But really, it consumes hours of my time.

      Delete